by PARAGON COLLECTIVE
Are you in #strugglestreet when it comes to forward planning your social media content? Do you want to get organised and avoid the dreaded creativity struggle? Well, we’ve done the hard work and created a FREE Social Planner Pack available for download, including a 7-Day Schedule Planner and a 30-Day Content Planner. Get your hands on it here.
Of course, if you’re wanting to step it up a notch and are keen to learn how to create your very own tool to help you plan and schedule all your social content in advance, you can get started by following these 7 steps:
1. Conduct a social media audit of all your accounts including:
2. Determine how often you’ll post to each platform including days, dates, and times.
3. Decide on a content mix that best suits your business and audience. For example, this could include quotes, user-generated content, or stock images – just to name a few. Having a branded photoshoot is never a bad idea either!
4. Create a spreadsheet, place, or “library” to store all the pieces of information you’ll need when creating your social media content calendar. For example, a tab for images, URLs, and notes/ideas is ideal.
5. Create a calendar template for each month of the year including dates, times, themes, etc. Note that it may be helpful to create separate calendar for each social media profile you’re managing.
6. Research, gather, and add content to your calendar according to your plan above (this is the fun part!).
VOILA! If you’d like to chat more about social media, I offer free 30 minute consults to business owners who are serious about getting results. Get in touch to find out more or click here.